LOGIN | REGISTER

Thread: Friday...

Hybrid View

Brick Township, New Jersey, United States
    Images

Friday...

I have a quick question. I've got a state test for EMT at 11am in Philly at 11:30am, and I need to surf this swell tomorrow. Which would you guys suggest I do, session from 6am-9am or afternoon to dusk session. I want morning session more only cause it looks a little better/warmer but I'm also wondering where it will hit better: Squan or OC. Where are you guys heading out to?

just up to hear suggestions or where you are going to hit the swell we've been waiting for all week. and another thing, anyone got pictures from wed or thursday?

Images
    NJ might need a bit of time to get organized in the morning... Conditions should be very good with the incoming tide in the afternoon.

It will prob be better in the morning for areas to the south, however the early morning high tide isn't the best scenario for a lot of spots.

Brick Township, New Jersey, United States
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    NJ might need a bit of time to get organized in the morning... Conditions should be very good with the incoming tide in the afternoon.

It will prob be better in the morning for areas to the south, however the early morning high tide isn't the best scenario for a lot of spots.
    great! thanks a lot, taking all that in my decisions and gonna use that to persuade my buddy hah.