LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Zansurf View Post
    Dude i never said anything negative about bodyboarding i just wanted some opinions way to look like an ass

You dont have BAPES!

Images
    I surf......but I have no problem grabbing a BB and charging either. They are both fun.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Aguaholic View Post
    I surf......but I have no problem grabbing a BB and charging either. They are both fun.
    Why are you posting on SwellInfo... GO SURFFFF!!!!!!!!!!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by rgnsup View Post
    Why are you posting on SwellInfo... GO SURFFFF!!!!!!!!!!
    haha...Its called work.....Please don't rub it in. I'm stuck here bored and there's nothing i can do but hope there is still something tomorrow.

5. Ive tryed surfing... its fun but id just rather body board... more fun to me plus everything is over head =)

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Aguaholic View Post
    haha...Its called work.....Please don't rub it in. I'm stuck here bored and there's nothing i can do but hope there is still something tomorrow.
    Cheers to that work thing! I'm in the same boat man..

Boss said I could come in late today, but of course the ****ing winds didn't go offshore in time, so I was going to try and leave work early today instead, and now I don't think I can...

Report from LBI - 3-4ft and barrels!! I wanna cry.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Boss View Post
    You dont have BAPES!
    I dont know what you're even saying anymore. Stop wasting my time.

I didnt even read this whole thread, but answering the first question, I bodyboarded when I was a little kid and then only surfed from late highschool (after getting my license) up until two years ago. I hurt my knee real bad and could only bodyboard, and got addicted to the heavy closeout, shore break you can get into and come out unscathed. Some days I prefer to surf, but it has to be real good for the East Coast. I don't see myself bodyboarding in other countries though, maybe at one spot in Costa...

Sorry, just rambling, man I miss the beach.

really, to wierd man,...Tommy I was just wondering when you have been,......strange really.

you still up north? we have not seen you around in so long. I need to get some pictures of yours to you.

And yes, you sure did make an impression with everyone riding that one spot, so hope you can break awya form work some time soon. Best of the holidays to you and your family.

Thanks man, yeah up in Newark, hard to get down there, especially discouraging with such col temps in the morning, as I could only make it earl mornings on the weekend, leave here while its dark still. I made it down a couple of weeks ago, the Saturday after Thanksgiving. Some small leftovers, nothing special though. Send me a PM to send the pics...