LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: music taste

Hybrid View

Images

music taste

does anyone that surfs like metal or hardcore?
    metal being : the acacia strain, emmure, recon, ion dissonance, eternal lord
    hardcore being : pulling teeth, trapped under ice, terror, the ghost inside, cold war, steel nation?

anyone?

seems like in every surf video there is either jack johnson boring generic surfers are mellow ****, or awful rock music that they don't even broadcast on the radio.

comments?

country music hell ya

not laid back "surfer" music but not hardcore or heavy metal either!

Images
    Depends on the mood.....But, I can listen to pretty much anything.

Images
    Whats wrong with mellow stuff? And whats wrong with other rock that isn't popular. Just cause it isn't broadcasted on radio stations doesn't mean its not good. In fact, most of the stuff I listen to isn't broadcasted at all.

ditto tbing

Images
    "super fish" i got a question. i'm not too into metal and hardcore but i do listen to some older metallica and megadeath and such but my question is whats the difference between metal and hardcore? just wondering.

hatebreed,slayer,slipknot,all out war,and of the best LAMB OF GOD. a little easy listining before you hit the water always makes for a better day

9. hardcore

anyone for august burns red? the chariot?

Images
    abr is pretty good. theyre from lancaster pa, and im from york which is right beside lancaster. ive seen them probably around 7 times...chariot kinda sounds all the same time me, kinda like norma jean, just my impression