LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: music taste

1. hardcore

anyone for august burns red? the chariot?

Images
    abr is pretty good. theyre from lancaster pa, and im from york which is right beside lancaster. ive seen them probably around 7 times...chariot kinda sounds all the same time me, kinda like norma jean, just my impression

WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.
    i bet super fish listens to the jonas brothers and fall out boy and metro station etc beofre he surfs.
    just like the charts tell him too.

Images
    hahahaha i do. they are my alarm clock setting

Images
    Im down with some metal-listening to some Cradle of Filth and Opeth

Hardcore-American Nightmare, Terror, Hatebreed, Pig Destroyer, and Im definitely down with some older stuff- Suicidal Tendencies, DRI

Just some examples

Images
    we should make our own video with the most ridiculous clips and the most brutal music...even though no one would watch it

WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.
    i like duran duran.

man... U guys have some horrible taste in music

Pepper, slightyly stoopid, sublime, bob, jack johnson, metallica, zep, floyd, 311

Images
    As far as personal choices in music there has to be a pretty large spectrum of music that most people like. Yea i mostly get down with Slightly Stoopid, Pepper, Sublime and stuff like that but I can go to things like certain hip hop like beastie boys, Talib Kweli, A Tribe Called Quest, or del the funky homosapien. As far as harder music towards the metal/Hardcore I don't listen to anything to crazy, because whenever i hear a metal singer start raging out and yelling inaudible crap i can't handle it. I'll take bands like Dragon Force, or Rage Against The Machine. I Started my interest in music in the popular metal from the mid 90s i just lost interest when it became alright to scream sounds and call it music. Oh and just a heads for a new one i just found, go check out the gaslight anthem they sound like a punkier version of Springsteen, which is a weird thing to say but they rip so check em out.