LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: music taste

Quote Originally Posted by rgnsup View Post
    HH is one of my favorite bands ever. Been listening to them since 05'ish and have seen them numerous times... they just go off and it's so much ****ing fun seeing them...

They just released 2 albums within the past 2 years'ish... their lyrics are very influential and are a huge part of why they are so good..
    there not that good outta the Boston bands Guns up!, Energy, DBD, B4B, Ramallah, Mental, Rightous Jams are all much better

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by SuburbanScumNJ View Post
    there not that good outta the Boston bands Guns up!, Energy, DBD, B4B, Ramallah, Mental, Rightous Jams are all much better
    HAHAHA... are you okay? Guns UP!, DBD, Ramallah are different type of hardcore. GU is just a rip off No Warning (best hardcore band to ever exist)

RJ used to be one of my favorite bands... they are no where near as good as HH. Look at what HH has done and where they are now..

ive seen No Warning many times and ilike Guns up! better there EP all this is is prob one of the best hardcore albums out this decade there full length didnt live up to the hype. Who are you and do you goto shows?

Images
    AHHA...would I be talking about these bands if I didn't go to shows?

I'm Mike and yes I go to shows. I have been since 2001ish...

do i know ya whats ur myspace mine is www.myspace.com/curtflirt

Images
    You probably don't know me. I have the same username on ECBB and I'm DrewP's friend... 'mikey mosh'.

doesnt sound familiar ive been goin to shows since around 96' iam originally from long branch but moved down to little egg like 2 years ago i still goto shows every weekend. was supposed to go see starring problem tonight but got outta work too late

Images
    Yeah, I heard a bit about you... don't mean that in a negative way... but DrewP is my best friend so he told me who you are. I know Kalen and Mike Simone...

We've probably been at many and many shows together... I live in Galloway right now about to move to Tuckerton.

right on let me know when u move to tuckerton we will hang out and hit up some shows

Images
    I just went and saw Polar Bear Club in Philly... ****ing amazing band.