LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lefts

Im a proud Goofy but i believe when your out in the water insted of always looking for rights or lefts (whatever your stance is) try heading the other direction on the backhand

WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.
    Quote Originally Posted by wbsurfer View Post
    hahahahahahaha this kids a barrel virgin i guess we should teach him how to rdie a good barrel. and besides if you dont know how to get barreled then sucks for you its easy. i got barreled when i was learning how to surf. and u know im just messing with you man.
    ^^^^^no comment on this guy......ugh

WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.
    but on topic, in waves that are throwing hard and real hollow i feel a bit more comfortable on my backhand. probably cause going backside its easier to grab rail and stall, and also because i feel like my backside turns are more powerful. i'll take a good backside lip crack over a frontside cuttie anyday.

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    i just think my frontside is way better than backhand and is more powerful than going backside.but i can get barreled going backside i just dont like to but its more harder for me to do flaoters going backside than going frontside. but thats my intake on it.

i love doing a huge top turn after going straight up the face of the wave when im surfing backside; it sorta makes me feel like im on a halfpipe skateboarding

thanks every one i guess ill just have to practice on em more and point my body more in the looking down the wave direction... but first i have to get the hang of my new shorter board =]