LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: g swell

Images

g swell

anyone thinking about a hatteras trip, the middle to end of this week would be a good time to do it. warm weather and clean ground swell...yeehaw.

Images

Thumbs up

You read my mind. I was planning on leaving Tuesday PM surfing Weds. & Thurs. Figured I make the call tommorow AM with the updated forcast. MY son just got home for winter break and we're heading for PR January 1, and figured this would be a nice warm up.

PS: What do you think the wind will do Thursday in Buxton? I'm seeing some conflicting info as far as offshore vs onshore.
    Last edited by CharlieInOC; Dec 15, 2008 at 07:57 PM.

i wish..... damn high school

Brick Township, New Jersey, United States
    Images
    i want to head down to s turns for tuesday night and stay there into wednesday afternoon/night. still undecided for thursday tho

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyav13 View Post
    i wish..... damn high school
    i know man high school does suck.

Images
    As I suspected, the F*****in wind doesn't look like it is going to cooperate.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by wbsurfer View Post
    i know man high school does suck.
    When I can drive, I'll take FLEX class ang get 2 hour surfing sessions after school

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Quote Originally Posted by ledzepfreak View Post
    When I can drive, I'll take FLEX class ang get 2 hour surfing sessions after school
    well thats gonna happen to me next year but im not gonna be able to do flex but can surf before and after school.

Images

were going

Looks like were making the run down. Should be sick even if the wind doesn't cooperate it will be my first trip to the Banks so im pretty amped. I did have one question what is the camping situation out there? I think im headin just south of Hatteras any help would be sweet.

Images
    for wednesday you'll want to stay in rodanthe or up in town (nags head area) with the SSW winds. NNE winds are the call right now for Thursday, so that means offshore winds in Frisco. As long as you dont mind doing a little driving, its a good time to go down with the SE ground swell.