LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New Surf Board in the Making!!!

Hey everyone my name is Seth Mattox and two of my friends and myself are trying to start off a new brand brand of surf board called Troll Surfboards. We just wanted a little feedback of what you as potential customers might like from a surfboard. I should let you know that both of my friends are doing the shaping and one is designing some pretty sick designs for the boards, but as i said we just wanted to know what you guys would like as far as length width how thick you want it, basically what the best board for you is....

Absolutely any feedback is greatly appreciated!!

- Seth, Mark, and Jack....Troll Surfboards.

Also our email is TrllSrfbrds2008@aol.com

Standard short board, fish, or what?

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    guys just shape what you like to surf on .

Short boards, long boards, fun boards what ever.... thats why we are trying to get feedback to see which way we should take our business to start with.

shortboards.

6. 5-6 to 6-2 shortys. no thinner than a js and no thicker than a rusty. i like the thickness on my al merrick. its the MX model, u can look it up on their site. cisurfboards.com i think

naked spearfisher5-6 to 6-2 shortys. no thinner than a js and no thicker than a rusty. i like the thickness on my al merrick. its the MX model, u can look it up on their site. cisurfboards.com i think

hahahaha no thicker than a rusty, no thinner than a JS. thats just to funny. Hopefully you Troll guys get where im coming from. ANYHOW. ill give you some dims of the boards i ride most in my quiver. it all depends where im at, and what the conditions are like on what i ride. F**K what they say about boards for the "east coast", if you know where to go at what time, better bring the gunniest stick you have. but for all around boards, it all depends on your target market. and dont forget, kooks will ride anything!

5'10 X 21 X 2 5/8 twin keel retro fish, old school outline, and concaves.
    5'10 X 20 7/8 X 2 5/8 Quad fin speed dialer.
    6'0 X 20 1/2 X 2 3/4 Single fin, turned down rails, oldschool outline, alot of foam foward.
    6'4 X 19 X 2 3/8 round tail thruster. bigger wave board, width cause ima big guy.
    10' X 23 X 3 old school log. and when i say log, its a log. all about the glide on the board.

i do some shaping also. PM me i might could hook you up on some deals for resins, and clothe ect. later on
    Last edited by fishinwitha510; Dec 11, 2008 at 12:00 AM.

Standard shortboard 5'11-6'0, at least 18'1/2, at least 2'1/4.

for shortboard go up to the max until its considered a gun. but also make stepup boards for the winter surf.

I say you should do all shapes and sizes. I am about 5'3" so I want to ride a 5'4" - 5'6" and im riding a 5'7" right now. I want to get a used board for cheap. But, how much are u planning on selling these boards for?