LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: merry christmas

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbo_robinson View Post
    Screw Hanukkah, Merry Christmas
    Well thats ****ed up. I just wanna see some waves...

Images
    yeah f*** you jimbo. i hope santa makes it to your house in Pennsyltucky and gives you a bag of s*** and nothing else.

Quote Originally Posted by jk06385 View Post
    yeah f*** you jimbo. i hope santa makes it to your house in Pennsyltucky and gives you a bag of s*** and nothing else.
    agreed

Images
    I love u guys to. Glad u missed me. haha. Merry Christmas

great, what better way to end the year......Jimbo is back,......must have taken him awhile getting over his last ***** slap.

welcome back, from.... PA

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by xgen70 View Post
    great, what better way to end the year......Jimbo is back,......must have taken him awhile getting over his last ***** slap.

welcome back, from.... PA
    You guys know you love when i'm around. If i wasn't around there would be no one to make fun of. I love talking to you guys cus i help you bring up your self esteem. O, I won that last fight too. All you could say is that you were going to kill me.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jk06385 View Post
    I'm gonna eat your face off

Smile Jimbo

haha Jimbo i am new to the site and i gotta say it seems like everyone loves you here. For all of you that don't like him, he is a beast sponger i have seen him in hatteras

looks like im not gonna make it in christmass day. any chance i'll get somthing good a day or two after?
    ________
    MARRIAGE ADVICE
    Last edited by samsurfs; Mar 5, 2011 at 07:59 AM.

And like so many other true KooKs, if you do show your face around any of the local breaks, you are sure to keep a low profile......it is so easy to talk smack when no one knows who you are or what you look like.

But really, You do have a role to play,.. jimbo,..really you do. The world needs clowns like you,... laughing is the best medicine they say. So you see, you are of some value, so please do not kill yourself........yet. give it time, you may grow older and find something worth living for. We all understand that the holidays can be a hard time for people like yourself, depressed and all. I can see that you reaching out to us all, at this time of year..it is your way of saying help, and I hear you Jimbo. Please do not kill yourself.....