LOGIN | REGISTER

5'8 Sharp Eye for sale $150

http://jerseyshore.craigslist.org/spo/963262838.html

5'8 18 1/2 2.1 Sharp Eye Surfboards.

$150 or BEST OFFER, needs to go!

This board is great. I have too many boards and want to get rid of a few. This board would be a great gift for the holidays. As veteran surfer I can say this board has a lot of drive but also turns like a dime on the rail. It would be nice for a young guy starting out. Sharp Eye has great glass-jobs. This could take a beating for someone who is a little inexperienced. YOU WILL NOT FIND A BOARD THIS CHEAP IN A SHOP! I would put it in a surfshop to sell but I want to sell it fast. Had a ding on the nose and tail from its last trip from the airport. They have been repaired and just need to be sanded down a bit. If you are looking to pick up a good reliable board whether you are a beginner who wants something they can trust, or a ripper who wants something for their needs, this board is for you! Please respond by emailing me (s0570617@monmouth.edu). I am willing to drive to meet someone interested in this.

-Dan Kennedy

sounds like a good price but i just bought a used shortboard somewhere else. I won't be spending much more money for a little while. i gotta conserve

bro ill defintly buy that board off u just gime a little time to get sum money together

gromsurfer123:

hey man glad you are interested. still no other replies on craig's list so if you are serious let me know and you can check the board out if you want.

hey kook you still have the board?