LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Snowboarding

Images

Snowboarding

Has anyone been snowboarding yet? I just dusted off my boards...and ready to hit some mountains.

Images
    AHHH!!! Can't wait!!! But... I'm probably gonna wait until after the holidays to start going.

Just bought an 08/09 Rome Agent 152 with Rome SDS Arsenal Bindings and new Ride Boots. Rly can't wait to ride that thing!!!

Images

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by rgnsup View Post
    AHHH!!! Can't wait!!! But... I'm probably gonna wait until after the holidays to start going.

Just bought an 08/09 Rome Agent 152 with Rome SDS Arsenal Bindings and new Ride Boots. Rly can't wait to ride that thing!!!
    Yeah...I can't wait either...sounds like a nice setup btw

Images
    It is an awesome setup... Board is so flexible and just looks so smooth. Where do you normally ride?

08 custom X with cartels... absolute butter..

just hit it at hunter on saturday some fresh snow in the morning and then the benny crowd demolished the place

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by rgnsup View Post
    It is an awesome setup... Board is so flexible and just looks so smooth. Where do you normally ride?
    VT or NY...but i just got a triple play for MC...just in case i want to stay local. I normally don't ride MC but, for $25 a lift I couldn't say no.

been out 4 times so far. waiting for some halfpipes to open.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Aguaholic View Post
    VT or NY...but i just got a triple play for MC...just in case i want to stay local. I normally don't ride MC but, for $25 a lift I couldn't say no.
    Where at in NY? My aunt and uncle have a house up in Schroon Lake and I'm gonna try and take as many weekend trips as possible up there..

Locally, I like to hit Blue.

i've been snowboarding every weekend since early november. my local mountain is creek though

here is a photo from last night i set up-