LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Snowboarding

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by rgnsup View Post
    Where at in NY? My aunt and uncle have a house up in Schroon Lake and I'm gonna try and take as many weekend trips as possible up there..

Locally, I like to hit Blue.
    Usually Hunter...or Windham

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jay cagney View Post
    here is a photo from last night i set up-
    Hey Jay,

Sick pic!!!!

How is the creek so far? Are South and Granite open as well? What were the conditions like last night?

Brick Township, New Jersey, United States
    Images
    mountain creek my local too, im gonna start going after xmas

Images
    When you guys say your local... how local are you? I'm a minimum 2 hours away from any mountain.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by rgnsup View Post
    When you guys say your local... how local are you? I'm a minimum 2 hours away from any mountain.
    If i charge the Parkway....I can get to the Creek in about 1 hrs. If i go to Hunter it's like 3ish.

Images
    Has anyone been to Bear Creek Mountain in PA? I'm in Ocean Co. and it seems that Bear Creek and Blue are just as close as Mountain Creek... Maybe even quicker to get to... just wondering if its worth it to escape the annoying Creek crowds...

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    i cant snowboard yet due to me needing my new boots and bindings but i got only 2 days since i know im getting them as a xmas gift. but after i put them on and get my board tuned and wax im hiting the 6 hour drive and snowboarding this holiday week. and then 3 weeks later ill be hitting it again as its a long weekened for us down here for martin luhter king.

i heard mountain creek sucks A$$

but ive never been and i cant see a mountain being that bad when i guy like danny kass grew up there

Yeah i been up every weekend and a bunch of times mid week too since the season started. My home mtn is Blue but i go all over...

Quote Originally Posted by Exit98Surf View Post
    Has anyone been to Bear Creek Mountain in PA? I'm in Ocean Co. and it seems that Bear Creek and Blue are just as close as Mountain Creek... Maybe even quicker to get to... just wondering if its worth it to escape the annoying Creek crowds...
    Bear is a Joke. Their lips to their hits are tiny cheese wedges and most of the Mtn is all ice. Blue this week has been all Pow and with all the other mtns north of it are too.