LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Used surfboards $50

I'm selling 2 used surfboards. Aerofish 5'10" roundnose fish (great for Florida waves = $ 50). Shilickman 6'7" round pin (great for surftrips = $ 50 or best offer)
    Victor 305-8903830
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Woody; Dec 23, 2008 at 04:08 PM.

Images
    Hey Woody,

add a couple photos if you can. Just click on the little paperclip icon at the top where all the icon tools are. $50 for a board is a amazing, depending on what kind of shape its in obviously...

hey woody where are you located?

I live in Miami Beach, but I travel a lot to Central Florida. Let me know. I will try to add some photos. I need to sell fast as I'm going back to my country in less than one month. Thanks.

I've just added the photos. Thanks

ahh im tampa area so i cant make the drive=/

Images
    looks like a steal of a deal.

hey woody,
    what are the dimen. on that fish? what is the fin set up on it? i'm in north florida, and wouldn't rule out meeting you half way, somewhere like melbourne or sebastian.
    email me at sab0610@aol.com and we'll be able to set up something
    -sam

hey woody, i go to the university of miami, and am on xmas break, i will not be back until the 18th of january (however i will have friends on the 13th who could pick it up for me), but i would 100% like to take your boards off of your hands....if this is not too late for you, you can email me at newjerseysurfco@gmail.com
    Last edited by NJsurfer; Dec 25, 2008 at 04:29 AM.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    I'm selling 2 used surfboards. Aerofish 5'10" roundnose fish (great for Florida waves = $ 50). Shilickman 6'7" round pin (great for surftrips = $ 50 or best offer)
    Victor 305-8903830
    hey woody, do you still have these boards. my brother lives in pompano beach and he can pick them up for me. thanks