LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Images

Sizes on this little man are wrong...

Waist to stomach today?....pshhhhh....im looking at it right now, and Id be lucky to snag a knee high set wave....

The swell charts aren't showing much of a change for tom., although Swellinfo's computers predict it to be stomach to shoulder high and building? I wish....

Not in Jacksonville beach. Not even close.

Images
    ya, the swell is showing on the buoys, but not much making into the beach this afternoon with the low tide. Thanks for the feedback... we've noticed some biases here on these types of swells and are working on improvements.

I don't know. I was out yesterday, and there were definitely good chest high+ sets coming in at PAFB.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by easthamptonlocal View Post
    I don't know. I was out yesterday, and there were definitely good chest high+ sets coming in at PAFB.
    We are talking about FL, broheim

Quote Originally Posted by iripharderthanyou View Post
    We are talking about FL, broheim
    Oh really? I guess Patrick Air Force Base (PAFB), just south of Cocoa Beach, is not in Florida at all. Tell me then, what state was I surfing in?

Southern Georgia

Jacksonville is really Southern Georgia. 2nd Light/Officers Club PAFB is definitely Florida though...

Pennsylvania Area Football and Baseball?

Ha thats funny. I'm curious where the Jax guy thought PAFB really was. Anyways thanks to both you guys for posting conditions from your sessions. I was just wondering maybe if there was a shadow at Jax from this swell direction that made the waves smaller at Jax than at Patrick's.

Images
    Hey east hampton local....I guess your lack of cerebral capacity hindered you from realizing your name and profile both suggest you are from NYC....I didn't know about this air force base, and I really don't care..

Quote Originally Posted by rmatlack View Post
    Jacksonville is really Southern Georgia. 2nd Light/Officers Club PAFB is definitely Florida though...
    hmmm... learn your geography...Jacksonville is the second biggest city in the country, when observing land mass, and no part of it crosses the UF/GA border...wow the brilliance of our military is reassuring.

And In case you geniuses didn't know, this swell is from the southeast, so naturally, as its direction implies, the more southern cities along the panhandle would, obviously, catch more of the swell.
    Last edited by iripharderthanyou; Dec 28, 2008 at 03:39 PM.

Hey east hampton local....I guess your lack of cerebral capacity hindered you from realizing your name and profile both suggest you are from NYC....I didn't know about this air force base, and I really don't care..

hmmm... learn your geography...Jacksonville is the second biggest city in the country, when observing land mass, and no part of it crosses the UF/GA border...wow the brilliance of our military is reassuring.

And In case you geniuses didn't know, this swell is from the southeast, so naturally, as its direction implies, the more southern cities along the panhandle would, obviously, catch more of the swell.

I think YOU should learn your geography. East Hampton is nowhere near New York City. And, Patrick Air Force Base is a very well-known surf spot for Florida surfers, even if you don't live near it. You really should get out of your bubble and surf other places. However, your aggro-esque style leads to me think you are more concerned with looking like a surfer, than actually surfing.

Also, I'm pretty sure he meant that in terms of surf reports, its basically the same as Southern Georgia, not literally in Georgia. However, there is a Jacksonville in Georgia, so maybe he was referring to that. Either way, please don't surf near me.

Images
    ........And In case you geniuses didn't know, this swell is from the southeast, so naturally, as its direction implies, the more southern cities along the panhandle would, obviously, catch more of the swell......

Whoa...the panhandle is catching SE swells from the Atlantic now???

Wow, the guys in Panama City Beach and Pensacola are going to be stoked on that!!!