LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: This Sucks

Images

This Sucks

I havent Paddled out in about 2 months. I just got a new wetsuit , I dropped alot of money on to use. WE NEED WAVES!

WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.
    it was fun on christmas day.

Images
    Damn, I was in New York , snowed in.

could be worse bro. im in the office all day today and although waves would be great...id be satisfied goin and catchin a redfish or trout...its freakin awesome outside today!!! did sit around a fire lastnight and grinded on a mess of oysters so i guess i should be thankful...damn those were good!

Images
    winds are looking good for tomorrow. it will be small, but maybe some glassy loggable waves.

Images
    I sponge , So I am not asking for much. Last time I went out , it was well before Christmas and had some of sickest glass rides ever for 4 hours, got a couple little barrels as well........ miss it.

Images
    There's waves, you just gotta paddle out hell or high-water. Besides, if you surf now, you'll be ready for when a real swell comes and get the most out of it. Bad conditions make you a better surfer or some crap like that.

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Quote Originally Posted by conway View Post
    it was fun on christmas day.
    yeah christmas day was fun surfed from like 11-5:30 since i was down there after 11 visiting my aunt and uncle for dinner. also christmas eve day was nice as well.

WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.
    there was a little something to be had yesterday afternoon if you could deal with the wind. Definitely would need a fish or log though. At least it was rideable and uncrowded
    on a different note, anyone else notice how the water is really warm? I remember last year i was in gloves by now, but this year I'm sweating in just booties. Must be that global warming thing everyone talks about.

its cuz your such a hottie