LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 36 of 36

Thread: This Sucks

  1. #31
    wow...and Conway calls my post lame ooooooooo k. I heard that that kramer sponges when hes not bashing people of color

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Posts
    1,538
    Quote Originally Posted by ledzepfreak View Post
    The krystal kooks.
    na man its all fun down there.and besides we all know each other so its all fun.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.
    Posts
    559
    Quote Originally Posted by wbsurfer View Post
    na man its all fun down there.and besides we all know each other so its all fun.
    dude I was out Saturday at crystal and I'm pretty sure I saw you... Weren't you riding a blue Merrick?

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Posts
    1,538
    maybe what were you riding? and if the nose of the merrick was a different color then yeah that was me.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.
    Posts
    559
    Quote Originally Posted by wbsurfer View Post
    maybe what were you riding? and if the nose of the merrick was a different color then yeah that was me.
    yeah the nose looked like it had been repaired. I was on a log.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Posts
    1,538
    Quote Originally Posted by conway View Post
    yeah the nose looked like it had been repaired. I was on a log.
    then that was probably me.