LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Shark at CB

Shark at CB

Went surfing today with about 5 other guys. One of them was down a bit from us. At one point he paddled in, ran down to us and called us in, pointing to his surfboard fin and then pointing to the water out to the left. Once we got out we could see it was a shark. The back fin was about 4-5 feet from the front one, so I'm guessing it was 6-8 feet over all. I'm still not sure what kind it was but I'm trying to find out. We went and got a snack, then came back and went back out. He didn't seem interested in any of us so we just went about our day. It was still kinda sketchy though.

you sure

Just about every time I've surfed at CB we have seen some dolphins. Most of the time it was one by himself. You sure it was a shark?
    Last edited by primo; Dec 30, 2008 at 01:38 PM.

There was a lot of chum or something out yesterday further down by Kure. The birds and all were eating to their hearts content. We had a family of about 5 dolphin hanging out with us. This was in the morning through the rains. It may have drifted north to CB by 1 or 2 in the afternoon though.

SHARKS!!??!!?? In OUR ocean!?!?!?!?!

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Quote Originally Posted by mmt View Post
    SHARKS!!??!!?? In OUR ocean!?!?!?!?!
    yeah we do have sharks in our ocean and actually its their ocean were just in it.so that means you gotta respect them since we are in their territorry.

yeah man! mermaids too and an occassional squid/alien type glowing thing. try to jump on the sharks back...they really like that! BTW his name is Harold....Harold the shark.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by cricha View Post
    yeah man! mermaids too and an occassional squid/alien type glowing thing. try to jump on the sharks back...they really like that! BTW his name is Harold....Harold the shark.
    That's the shark I drew!

Dude..I knew he looked familiar. Hes gained a little weight and seemed in need of rehab but besides that he looked great. man, hows he been doin. he been eatin any tourist or small kids lately?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by cricha View Post
    Dude..I knew he looked familiar. Hes gained a little weight and seemed in need of rehab but besides that he looked great. man, hows he been doin. he been eatin any tourist or small kids lately?
    Christmas kooks are his fav. They're not all burnt!

WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.
    Quote Originally Posted by wbsurfer View Post
    yeah we do have sharks in our ocean and actually its their ocean were just in it.so that means you gotta respect them since we are in their territorry.
    I think mmt meant that sarcastically. Do you need english help? Mrs williams must not be teaching you much...