LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Shark at CB

Farts

Most sharks are jewish.... for reals hebrew

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Quote Originally Posted by conway View Post
    I think mmt meant that sarcastically. Do you need english help? Mrs williams must not be teaching you much...
    na im learning stuff its just that my english skills arent that great. but i did get a level 3 on the 7th grade writing test when we all thought i was gonna get a 1.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by wbsurfer View Post
    na im learning stuff its just that my english skills arent that great. but i did get a level 3 on the 7th grade writing test when we all thought i was gonna get a 1.
    They were like: "Hmmm... Wbsurfer's test... uh-huh... Martha, can you read this? I cannot, for the sake of God, figure out what this says.... Well, it's too much trouble to fail him and fill out all the papers... so... what the heck I'll pass him, I'm sure it made sense deciphered."
    Last edited by ledzepfreak; Dec 31, 2008 at 03:23 AM.

just surf with a bunch of friends.... that way, you won't have to outswim the sharks.... just all the other ba$tards out in the water.

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Quote Originally Posted by ledzepfreak View Post
    They were like: "Hmmm... Kevin Black's test... uh-huh... Martha, can you read this? I cannot, for the sake of God, figure out what this says.... Well, it's too much trouble to fail him and fill out all the papers... so... what the heck I'll pass him, I'm sure it made sense deciphered."
    mna dont say my name on the internet you dont what kind of internet predators are on this website. but actually i was ablr to type it so you just got out smarted by the dumb kid. and if your wondering how i was able to type it its in my folder that says my handwriting sucks so i gotta type it.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by wbsurfer View Post
    mna dont say my name on the internet you dont what kind of internet predators are on this website. but actually i was ablr to type it so you just got out smarted by the dumb kid. and if your wondering how i was able to type it its in my folder that says my handwriting sucks so i gotta type it.
    oh, i forgot about the name thingy... i changed it.

WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.
    Quote Originally Posted by lcyrusphotography View Post
    Most sharks are jewish.... for reals hebrew
    nicely stated.

Yeah, my friend and I were surfing Second Light this afternoon, and we saw a shark which must have been around 5-6 feet. I'm sure it was a shark, as it was no more than 10-15 feet away, though I don't know enough about sharks to name it.

I'm positive it was a shark. I see dolphins all the time and know the difference. They swim different, their dorsal fins look different, and their rear fins look different.

We went out today and didn't see any.

10. i saw a group of dolphins the other day when it was real foggy...at 1st glance i jus saw a dorcel fin then i saw another dorcel fin then i realized it was jus 2 dolphins swimming along, its a good thing it wasn't a shark, the fog was so dense if i woulda been attacked no one would of known cuz i coudn't see 10 feet infront of me or behind me...