LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Shark at CB

Shark!

I have seen a couple of sharks while surfing at CB, but never that big! If it was 6-8 feet it could either be a Big Bull or a Hammerhead. Was it a tall dorsal fin or wide one?

WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.
    Quote Originally Posted by wbsurfer View Post
    mna dont say my name on the internet you dont what kind of internet predators are on this website. but actually i was ablr to type it so you just got out smarted by the dumb kid. and if your wondering how i was able to type it its in my folder that says my handwriting sucks so i gotta type it.
    lol wtf n00b

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Quote Originally Posted by conway View Post
    lol wtf n00b
    no you got it all wrong your the noob. especially if you put zeros instead of o's in noob.

My best day surfing was in CB actually. A shark dropped in on me so I socked him in the nose and told him to "Git own ouch-ear". Chuck taught me that one.

I once held hands with a shark...

it was the best.... then it never called me again....come on people... If you only knew half of the **** that's swimming under your feet while ur in the water i bet half of you wouldn't surf again....sharks aren't out to get you nor do they give a rat's ass about you... just like your parents and the government

WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.
    during hanna, I saw one that looked about 4-6 feet way outside. I think it was a spinner or something like that. It passed within 10 yards of me but was just minding it's own business. Which kind of proves that sharks don't wanna mess with you.

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Quote Originally Posted by lcyrusphotography View Post
    it was the best.... then it never called me again....come on people... If you only knew half of the **** that's swimming under your feet while ur in the water i bet half of you wouldn't surf again....sharks aren't out to get you nor do they give a rat's ass about you... just like your parents and the government
    my parents do care about me.

Quote Originally Posted by lcyrusphotography View Post
    sharks aren't out to get you nor do they give a rat's ass about you... just like your parents...
    Remember that one when you are the parent, dont be like a shark LoL

geez

I wish there was a way to convey sarcasm over the internet...and I wish there was a way to hit people in the face with a wiffle ball bat when they don't get it... happy new year... if today is any gauge of the rest of 2009 im gonna take up wind surfing

or wiffle ball(since you have some equiptment alreeady)....that way you have to rely on mom nature at all......this is so sad very sad