LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sticker Removal

i use mineral spirits but it takes forever....i would have never thought of lighter fluid, i will have to give it a shot......

Quote Originally Posted by michael hague View Post
    i use mineral spirits but it takes forever....i would have never thought of lighter fluid, i will have to give it a shot......
    yeah i was just rooting through my cabinet for any sort of spirit or thinner, and the lighter fluid was advertised as an adhesive remover on the back label.

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Quote Originally Posted by epidemicepic View Post
    yeah i was just rooting through my cabinet for any sort of spirit or thinner, and the lighter fluid was advertised as an adhesive remover on the back label.
    now lighter fluid is a new one to me but ill make sure i try it.

Images

Don't forget

. . . to light it.

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Quote Originally Posted by MDSurfer View Post
    . . . to light it.
    thats right afterwards ill light it up and make me a nice warm fire and roast marshmallows over it.

WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.
    Quote Originally Posted by wbsurfer View Post
    thats right afterwards ill light it up and make me a nice warm fire and roast marshmallows over it.
    Don't you guys do that in boy scouts?

Images
    Hey snowbird if you still need it you can go out and buy the sex wax wax remover and try to find something called the pickle and it will pull that stuff right off your board. And something extra. If the board is kinda old you should put some rain x on the bottom around your fins and tail to help you out with speed.

Post sticker removal

yeah nice ideas just cover they board with a bunch of wax then, use the wax remover and all the ahesive will come right off and if that dont work get wd40 and it will like peel off

thanks for the ideas - for my own edification I tried several of the suggestions (1) rubbing alcohol; (2) nail polish remover; and (3) WD40. My conclusion, the alcohol was most effective. So, next time you need to strip a sticker, start with the alcohol. Cheap and easy.

As an aside, finally got on a mountain yesterday for first time this year. Hey, snowboarding is real fun too if anyone forgot.............