LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: san diego

Yeah, I love Torey Pines (I used to live there, UCSD grad). I also like those spots in Del Mar (15th St.). Blacks might be a good choice if it is small, since most people won't want to do the walk. I think it must be a 1/4 to 1/2 mile down the path to Blacks. You also might want to just drive north to Solana or Encinitas. There are plenty of little spots along the road. But my first choice would be North Torrey or South Del Mar, I love those places.

Party Bus Rental San Diego

We have perfected the ultimate transportation experience that comes with superior quality and service, a luxurious travel, and arrival at your destination in Party Bus of your choice. Limo Buses and Limos from Pacific Limo Bus are non that you have ever experienced before with the most up to date fleet in town. We cover countless Party Bus Services ranging from night out, pick up drop off, wine tours, prom and homecoming dances, corporate events, and weddings. Our Party Bus Rental San Diego and limo bus service is the best around!

Quote Originally Posted by Feesh View Post
    hey guys im goin out to san diego for a long weekend at the end of april tryin to figure out a good spot to surf - looking for 2-4 foot waves and not a real heavy crowd any suggestions, i was thinking la jolla
    No guarantee what the waves will be, but April is a beautiful time of year to visit, you'll have a blast. I always reccomend Tourmaline Surf Park in PB to out of towners. It's a great break, super mellow vibe and there's cheap places to stay around there. Crowds are something you're gonna have to deal with at a lot of breaks. That's life out here, but most spots are pretty cool. The guys who are recommending Black's are giving good advice, surf it while you're out here, it's only hairy on big days and it is one of the greats. I got married on the cliffs above there back when you could still do that and don't surf it enough, but it's one of my all time favorite breaks. I used to work for Midway Games in Mira Mesa and that was where I headed after work. It does get crowded when it's charging, but that's cause there aren't that many places that hold up when it's really big. The walk down is a long one.

Waves were awesome today, surfed two sessions of just bombs. Head high + and long clean lines on the Coil. Still trunkin it (low 60's, most folks are in full or at least spring suits), but it's gettin chilly in the mornings. Very similar conditions to April.
    Last edited by zaGaffer; Oct 1, 2012 at 03:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by robidas789 View Post
    We have perfected the ultimate transportation experience that comes with superior quality and service, a luxurious travel, and arrival at your destination in Party Bus of your choice. Limo Buses and Limos from Pacific Limo Bus are non that you have ever experienced before with the most up to date fleet in town. We cover countless Party Bus Services ranging from night out, pick up drop off, wine tours, prom and homecoming dances, corporate events, and weddings. Our Party Bus Rental San Diego and limo bus service is the best around!
    Who the f%#$ is this kook?

Quote Originally Posted by live aloha View Post
    Who the f%#$ is this kook?
    hahahahahaha

While you are out there can you pick me up a carne asada burrito from Roberto's??

Quote Originally Posted by Zeroevol View Post
    While you are out there can you pick me up a carne asada burrito from Roberto's??
    Not a carnitas burrito from Trujillo's #1?

Hail Montezuma! Go 'Tecs!

LOL about 3 years to late with this thread! actually 4!

San diego is really a great place for visit . and also many hotels are available there for comfort stay.

San Diego’s Best Pacific Limo Bus offering First Class Party Bus San Diego and Limo Service. With the wide range of tourist destinations in San Diego, Pacific Limo Bus has party buses and limousines that hold 1 to 60 passengers per vehicle.