LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Quote Originally Posted by xgen70 View Post
    Is that your picture? mitchell most likely would not mind, but unless it is yours, or he said you couls, post the credit for the picture. It is the proper/respectful thing to do, get the point already...........

what gives with all these rip offs with no credit, dill weeds.
    Damn Skippy...and all you who ever downloaded free music or just ate the bulk peanuts from the grocery store without paying for them...wait, what was the point?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by xgen70 View Post
    Is that your picture? mitchell most likely would not mind, but unless it is yours, or he said you couls, post the credit for the picture. It is the proper/respectful thing to do, get the point already...........

Dude, I'm not attacking you or anything with this post....but get real. I agree and understand that people should give credit... but look at the facts.. theres no 'signature' mark on the photo, nor did he claim the picture. He just posted it (whether it was his or not) to show people...

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by xgen70 View Post

Rather bad etiquette to rip it off and not provide the photo credits; even more lame to rip it from another local forum and neglect credits and kudos. It is all about respect and etiquette.

Quote Originally Posted by rgnsup View Post
    Dude, I'm not attacking you or anything with this post....but get real. I agree and understand that people should give credit... but look at the facts.. theres no 'signature' mark on the photo, nor did he claim the picture. He just posted it (whether it was his or not) to show people...
    Cheers.
    That response is as lame as claiming after you drop in on someone, "the dude didn't call me off" and "I didn't see that person on the wave" when ya didn't even look. Or, dropping in and then getting real aggro, but chill when saying, "hey, it is cool, the waves are for everyone!"