LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Kcoast sale!!!!!!!!!

We are having a buy one get one free sale on all winter clothing. That's sweaters, jackets, hoodies, beanies and long sleeve button ups (tee shirts and pants are excluded). And we are still doing our surf board sale aswell. Stop in and get some gear.

Images
    BOOOOOOOO! Down with the Wal-Mart of surf shops!!!!

Thumbs down Kcss

Quote Originally Posted by Zansurf View Post
    BOOOOOOOO! Down with the Wal-Mart of surf shops!!!!
    AMEN. so pricy i cant afford it

Images
    Yeah I don't really see how it is a " Walmart Surf Shop " Your probably just some outta town kook jumpin in on stuff that you don't know about. Hey if K-Coast isn't the shop then what is? Your kinda shop is either Sunsations or Endless Summer. Kook.........

Kccs

dude kcss attracts more tourist than sunsations. they hype the prices up and do ****ty sales so we can think we are saving money. i understand the economy and s**t but maybe if they tell the tourists to **** off and give locals a better discount they would be the best shop

SPONGE!!!!

Images
    Ok maybe the price may vary sometimes, but hey if you got talent why don't you prove it and try to get on the KCSS team. last time I thought business is to make money and if K-Coast needs to real in some tourist to get money let them do it. You"ll be missing out if K-Coast isn't around because of money or something. Keep it straight and maybe K-Coast will start hookin locals up. Sponges are for the sink not the ocean buddy....

ok

okay bud, so if i am on the team i would get deals on all these items which are over priced. so with your deals you will pay only 130percent of the original value! i like the shop bro and i understand cause i have my own company but im just sayin that it was a local shop now it is an over priced tourist shop like sunsations! And i can easy get sponsered infact i am by BZ. so if u want to talk s**t and hate on spongers than i suggest you get off this site because we are overpowering you surfers

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by SethC View Post
    Sponges are for the sink not the ocean buddy....
    Well i sponge with gnarshlopsponge and i could take you on in a battle of the boards seth c

Images
    dolphin.............

Images
    KOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK