LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shredders Unite!!!

I was just thinking about how much longboards really piss me off. Then it hit me like a ton of bricks!!! CUT THEM OFF!!! So to be frank, if your over 40 and ride a longboard, you are now the lowest priority in the lineup. The first reason being that, your over 40 and have probably surfed 2 times as long as I have, and the second reason being that, well longboards are pretty lame. Honestly, i don't even see how you all enjoy riding those huge planks of wood, don't you ever wanna just throw a bash??
    Now this is not to say that I'm just gonna burn every longboarder I see, and I ain't burning any cool old guys that can still get down and hang 10 and whatnot. But if your just one of those guys that just goes out, sit 50 yards out past everyone else and takes all the good peaks just to stand there stink butt style, your days of peak snagging are over!!

I know all your shortboarders have trouble with old longboarders, and my message to you is to not take their nonsense any longer!! When you see an old longboarder just stinking up a wave, go ahead and drop in on him (and make sure to bash the lip infront of them also, this makes longboarders cringe with envy!!!) I'm not taking the BS anymore, and neither should any of you!! BURN THE LONGBOARDERS!!!!!!
    Last edited by BonerSurfs; Jan 1, 2009 at 10:35 PM.

Images
    lets burn you... literally...

im a short boarder... but that is just plain ignorant

hmmm, boner makes many good points here; however I need different points of view to come to a conclusion...

WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.
    **** yeah, what ever happened to hardcore shortboardibg? NO MORE LOGS!!!!!!??@:&295":!/::?8:6;$38203"4;9(7($&/

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    it really doesnt bother me. because most longboarders when they're paddling out then you can get peaks. also remember some waves are both lefts and rights so every one can share the waves.

Images
    And your view on bodyboarders? LOL.

Images
    one ocean for all, get used to it.

Surf heavier breaks that longboarder's dont touch.

Please cut me off, it will be the last time you do that to anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by wbsurfer View Post
    it really doesnt bother me. because most longboarders when they're paddling out then you can get peaks. also remember some waves are both lefts and rights so every one can share the waves.
    An A-frame provides one left and one right. The rest of ya can go straight on the whitewater. I agree, sharing waves on 3' and less dribble is no big deal. Just remember, my board is not made with a bumper pad all around!