LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: naked surfing

if you had balls youd do it in july.... haha

Quote Originally Posted by Lostsurf121 View Post
    if you had balls youd do it in july.... haha
    Having done it a few times in July, I advise against this for anyone. There are certain places that should NEVER get sun burn!

Images
    i get chafed enough with when I wear board shorts...

Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    i get chafed enough with when I wear board shorts...
    Think I found your sock under my seat....

once, early October a couple of years ago @ Gunnisons in Sandy Hook. I was just there to surf DP, didn't think there would be anyone at the beach really but once the sun came out it actually got a solid sized crowd; 2 nice looking butt-ass nekkid chicas came out to the sand bar and we started talking "is surfing hard, it looks so fun, they always wanted to learn, this and that" I offered a lesson, they said you have to be naked too, ok done deal. Turned to to be a pretty strange (but very fun) day needless to say.

who wants to tandem!!!??

Quote Originally Posted by dave View Post
    once, early October a couple of years ago @ Gunnisons in Sandy Hook. I was just there to surf DP, didn't think there would be anyone at the beach really but once the sun came out it actually got a solid sized crowd; 2 nice looking butt-ass nekkid chicas came out to the sand bar and we started talking "is surfing hard, it looks so fun, they always wanted to learn, this and that" I offered a lesson, they said you have to be naked too, ok done deal. Turned to to be a pretty strange (but very fun) day needless to say.
    Right, and we beliv that! How long did it take you to pick all the wax balls from your body hair? I'll be t tht was painful

WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSponges View Post
    Right, and we beliv that! How long did it take you to pick all the wax balls from your body hair? I'll be t tht was painful
    maybe dave shaves.