LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrekis View Post
    yea i try to tell my friends all the time to wash out there wetsuits but they dont listen
    i guess ill just have the freshest downstairs
    I wash mine out always, It's just there's a little fungus party "down there", and I'm wondering if wearing a wetsuit could have caused it.

do you play a sport cause you can get all kinds of stuff from locker rooms

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrekis View Post
    do you play a sport cause you can get all kinds of stuff from locker rooms
    At school I change in the locker room everyday.

WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.
    Quote Originally Posted by ledzepfreak View Post
    At school I change in the locker room everyday.
    ever get smashed?

Hey for the toenail thing: two or three times a week massage in a little Vick's VapoRub on and around the nail after your shower and over a few months it will help heal them up. I have had bad nails from wearing combat boots for 20+ years and now they are clearing up and straightening out. It may take up to a year to see the nail clear all the way through...doesnt take much, just a light coating and work it into the area around the nail. Also will keep Athletes foot away.

wear a rash guard under the wetsuit, dont pee in it and use desitin on the rash for a while. see if that clears and relieves it bro.

Lamisil works 70 % of the time- you would need to take it for 12 weeks- which will require a blood test to check your liver enzymes 2 differ times. ( the begin. of rx, one month after starting ). Any one w/ a hx of liver or kidney problems may not take the oral from.

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Zachary View Post
    Lamisil works 70 % of the time- you would need to take it for 12 weeks- which will require a blood test to check your liver enzymes 2 differ times. ( the begin. of rx, one month after starting ). Any one w/ a hx of liver or kidney problems may not take the oral from.
    good morning...how you feelin today? tinkerbell is a bit under the weather. she crashed as soon as we got home. had a good time. what is your schedule next wkend? if no waves maybe I can put you on some redfish and trout....when do you get back from NY? Thanks for the good med info....I have yet to experience any rash but pfox got a nasty one on his armpit(from wetsuit)...he said it was like it got infected and could not wear deoderant for a wk

dang, i never thought that that is where i got that toenail fungus,but for the other area's of the body i have no idea...have you ever though of the clap or herp's!?!

Images
    I bought some over the counter stuff several days ago, and it's almost gone now. Went out for a surf today and the saltwater felt like it eased the pain.

If you wash your under-carriage and rinse your suit after you surf, fungus won't be an issue.