LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: i am poems

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.

i am poems

please help me with this it sucks. i dont get the "i wonder or any of the other topics" you have to do for an i am poem. if anyone has done these please help a fellow surfer out. and my topic is a ant.

WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.
    I remember those. Its like, "I wonder" then you say what you wonder about ants, then like "I think" then what you think about ants, then so on and so on

okay i get it. i did it and gave it to my family only my sister got it. are you supposed to put the name of the thing in it like "i am an ant."?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by wbsurfer View Post
    okay i get it. i did it and gave it to my family only my sister got it. are you supposed to put the name of the thing in it like "i am an ant."?
    do you listen during class? This is easier than the bookwork! Wow. No, you don't right the name of your topic, but you have to illustrate too. Seriously, it tells you how to do it on the handout! Jeesh

yes i do pay attention but i just dont understand the things like"i am(two special charateristics you have) like the stuff in the commas or what ever they are.

Images
    yes i do pay attention but i just dont understand the things like"i am(two special charateristics you have) like the stuff in the commas or what ever they are.
    you are the ant.

Quote Originally Posted by ledzepfreak View Post
    you are the ant.
    okay. ill let you look at it before mrs williams class starts to see if im doing it right. i do know i gotta work on the picture but what should the picture be like?

Images
    okay. ill let you look at it before mrs williams class starts to see if im doing it right. i do know i gotta work on the picture but what should the picture be like?
    a picture of an ant

WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.
    this is the gayest thread in the history of the world.

took poetry in college...HATED it! could not understand....just when I thought I did something decent the professor ripped it. But I did sit behind India Arie which was super cool...she sang for us one day and played guitar...we told her she needed to pursue music and she started doing gigs in savannah. few years later shes bein nominated for grammys. the song she sung for us that day just left the entire class speechless...we just stared at her in disbelief. we all knew we were witnessing the birth of a star...thats my gay story for the day........just thought I'd add that so conway would not have to. L8R