LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: i am poems

Images
    are you guys having your own personal inside topic that no one else has a clue about?

is that against the rules?

Images
    email is more appropriate since none of the other member are going to want to discuss your homework project which no one else has a clue about.

thanks.
    Last edited by Swellinfo; Jan 7, 2009 at 06:36 PM.

well, I don't haven't had homework in over 15 years and I read it and responded. So I must have found it interesting enough to comment. if you dont then simply stop reading it...create a forum and then police it like a nazi...ha. poor kid(surfer) just wanted some help with his homework and felt like he could turn to his surfer friends for assistance. what the hell is wrong with that.....and yes Im sure you wont let this post

I take it my point was well recieved and that you agree that as surfers we should be allowed to use this site as a vehicle to communicate about surfing and ALSO help our fellow surfers any way we can....including homework! Thank YOU

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    yeah swell all i needed was some help on my homework actually its a project thats counted as a test so i kind of wanted to make sure i was doing it right. but thanks all that helped me.

Images
    no worries.

at hanover i am poems are like a beat to the poems
    and they are as gay as it gets

WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.
    Quote Originally Posted by cricha View Post
    took poetry in college...HATED it! could not understand....just when I thought I did something decent the professor ripped it. But I did sit behind India Arie which was super cool...she sang for us one day and played guitar...we told her she needed to pursue music and she started doing gigs in savannah. few years later shes bein nominated for grammys. the song she sung for us that day just left the entire class speechless...we just stared at her in disbelief. we all knew we were witnessing the birth of a star...thats my gay story for the day........just thought I'd add that so conway would not have to. L8R
    Thanks broski, made my day with this little nugget of a story of years gone past. What a gem.

Quote Originally Posted by conway View Post
    Thanks broski, made my day with this little nugget of a story of years gone past. What a gem.
    My pleasure....I knew YOU would especially like it. You being the grand wizard of of that is gay and all. I know it doesn't top your story of trying out to be a Backstreet Boy but its my only close encounter with a celebrity. Hope you have a lovely day!