LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 32

Thread: i am poems

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Wrightsville Beach
    Posts
    260
    Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    email is more appropriate since none of the other member are going to want to discuss your homework project which no one else has a clue about.

    thanks.
    What the hell Swellinfo? Wbsurfers personal thread can stay but our's can't?

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by adowcett View Post
    What the hell Swellinfo? Wbsurfers personal thread can stay but our's can't?
    yeah you notice swellinfo had no response to my opinion about choosing our topics...I think hes seen the light.... For example : If you and I want to discuss Barry Manilow's greatest hits we should be able to>>>>>>right???

  3. #23
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Lewes, DE
    Posts
    5,377
    Images
    121
    talk about whatever you want - if it has some kind of relevance to the community here... not just to have a personal conversation between 2 people that excludes the rest of the forum.

    you can use the private messaging feature, if you want to ask a member a personal question or whatever.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    talk about whatever you want - if it has some kind of relevance to the community here... not just to have a personal conversation between 2 people that excludes the rest of the forum.

    you can use the private messaging feature, if you want to ask a member a personal question or whatever.
    All BS aside. I felt like that guy/girl/student had a question about a subject for all of us. Perhaps even you. I dont mind helping if I can, Not that I really remember much about peotry. But I'd like to know that if in the future I have a general question about maybe something outside of the surf world....I could ask it. As long as it is not offensive. Its hard but you will eventually get us to conform....just kidding

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Wrightsville Beach
    Posts
    260
    Quote Originally Posted by cricha View Post
    All BS aside. I felt like that guy/girl/student had a question about a subject for all of us. Perhaps even you. I dont mind helping if I can, Not that I really remember much about peotry. But I'd like to know that if in the future I have a general question about maybe something outside of the surf world....I could ask it. As long as it is not offensive. Its hard but you will eventually get us to conform....just kidding
    I have no problem helping someone out with a legit. question (even if it isn't surfing related), but when you have people in the same class that you're good friends with, it just seems like he should have used some common sense and called Led Zepp.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.
    Posts
    559
    Quote Originally Posted by adowcett View Post
    I have no problem helping someone out with a legit. question (even if it isn't surfing related), but when you have people in the same class that you're good friends with, it just seems like he should have used some common sense and called Led Zepp.
    That would contradict the very essence of wbsurfer.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.
    Posts
    559
    Quote Originally Posted by cricha View Post
    My pleasure....I knew YOU would especially like it. You being the grand wizard of of that is gay and all. I know it doesn't top your story of trying out to be a Backstreet Boy but its my only close encounter with a celebrity. Hope you have a lovely day!
    like a **** wizard?

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by adowcett View Post
    I have no problem helping someone out with a legit. question (even if it isn't surfing related), but when you have people in the same class that you're good friends with, it just seems like he should have used some common sense and called Led Zepp.
    Yeah...I dont know any of those guys. so dont know who knows who. but sounds like classmates were giving him ****. Anyway I get it...pick up the phone(which cost $) instead of posting a question. I guess private message would have been fine. I just thought he was asking anyone/everyone that could help....I still dont believe in anyone steering our conversations...its cool-- whatever....all this just breaks the monotany of work...its kinda hard to talk about surf all the time when there is not much surf

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.
    Posts
    559

    Hey antboy

    Troll elsewhere
    www.wblivesurf.com/forum

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by conway View Post
    Troll elsewhere
    www.wblivesurf.com/forum
    let me guess..... your jealous cuz Im talking to someone else. your a troll, a sad little troll that picks on people on the internet b/c you your not able to do it in the real world