LOGIN | REGISTER

Thread: VB Surfline Cam

VB Surfline Cam

Ya know, I'm really, REALLY tired of whoever runs this cam disabling it everytime there's swell. It's no big secret there are waves today so whether or not you do this lots of people will still come out. I was out there before dawn and got mine this morning and now I have to be at work. I figured the least I could do was watch the action here. But Nooooooooo, big suprise the cam is down once again. This is bull**** and I want whoever it is that keeps doing this to know, you're an asshole. I've complained to Surfline many times but they don't give a ****.

Images
    Boycott...

It's working now, I guess they "fixed" it.

why are you complaining its free be grateful and if your so bummed about watching the action maybe you should quit your job and work the food cart they park right there at first street how cool would that be , free food and you get to watch the surfers surf so awesome

Images
    Still boycott..

Well, this is the one thing that keeps me from premium membership. No offense, SwellInfo is always my first choice and if there was a cam here and a premium membership I would certainly subscribe. As far as the hot dog cart thing, i know you've gotta be Fing with me there, I don't speak well enough Russian.