LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Outer Banks

Images

Question Outer Banks

Just curious if every1 felt the same way as i do... How do you rate the outer banks and why???

I hear there is surf there.

Dude OBX is the best. You have so many places on the islands. My fav is S-turns and the lighthouse. Its all good during fall,winter and early spring. summer is way to crowded.

I love OBX, the water temps make it special. The Gulf stream is a natural heater and it's the most consistent spot on the East Coast I've seen yet...

Dude, if your from VB like I am, the Outer Banks are your saving grace. I've sured all over the world, and still nothing can compare to a good day down south. You can get so barreled so many times down there you wont even know what to do with yourself.

Folks have a place in Avon. It's my favorite place in the world. So chill. There are spots everywhere. I just got back from Hawaii and learned what a crowded spot really is. Nothing like that in OBX. I <3 OBX

Images
    OBX? Bro just call it Hatteras. Hatteras is probably the second thickest spot on the east coast. When i am not in OC, MD I am there. Personally I think everywhere in NC sucks compared to Shipsterns, Rodanthe, Secret Spot, S-Turns, Lighthouse, and sometimes Frisco Pier when you get a sick southswell with offshore winds. Hatteras is pretty fun to be on a mini vacation, but it gets boring there especially when it rains. If there is no surf just go to Buxton's outdoor skatepark or go to the secret spot skate park. Oh yeah, I think they are changing something about the OBX surf challenge so all of those VB guys quit complaining about there scores. get the new ESM, all the local pro's from NC dish dirt on you VB boys.....

Quote Originally Posted by SethC View Post
    OBX? Bro just call it Hatteras. Hatteras is probably the second thickest spot on the east coast. When i am not in OC, MD I am there. Personally I think everywhere in NC sucks compared to Shipsterns, Rodanthe, Secret Spot, S-Turns, Lighthouse, and sometimes Frisco Pier when you get a sick southswell with offshore winds. Hatteras is pretty fun to be on a mini vacation, but it gets boring there especially when it rains. If there is no surf just go to Buxton's outdoor skatepark or go to the secret spot skate park. Oh yeah, I think they are changing something about the OBX surf challenge so all of those VB guys quit complaining about there scores. get the new ESM, all the local pro's from NC dish dirt on you VB boys.....
    dude you are from maryland. why are you **** talking va?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by SethC View Post
    Hatteras is probably the second thickest spot on the east coast.

O rely? I'm curious.....What's the first? Please don't tell me OC MD.
    Last edited by Aguaholic; Dec 8, 2008 at 08:42 PM.

I would like to hear this one too