LOGIN | REGISTER

Hybrid View

Images

couple boards for sale

picking up a board sponsor so i need to move out the old and make way for the new. im located just outside DC, but am willing to drive a little to drop off or meet up if needed.

ive got a 5'10" Plus One squash. bought new in may 08, just normal pressure dings from riding. real fast and awesome in turns. looking for $225 OBO

also got a 6'1 chili pin tail. usually used it in bigger stuff and the board was ridic. 1st wave i ever got with it was a perfect chest high barrel it was bought about a yr ago by someone else. i got it from him a couple months ago. when he had it, the nose almost broke off (never actually came off completely), but it was glassed over (not just suncure) and is SOLID. looking for $150 OBO

ive also got a 3 yr-old 6'2 canyon swallow tail. this board could literally catch ankle slappers all the way to Noel waves. lots of volume, very easy to ride. had 2 dings on the rails, fixed with suncure and never had any problems. tail was also a little beat up. latest problem was a fin plug that got ripped out riding shorebreak. shop estimated it to be about $50 to replace. looking for $75
    Attached Images Attached Images

Picking up a new board sponsor and you are landlocked in D.C.? Who's sponsoring you? Where do you surf, the Potomac River Mouth?

id take that plus one if i was closer.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by SurfingOC912 View Post
    Picking up a new board sponsor and you are landlocked in D.C.? Who's sponsoring you? Where do you surf, the Potomac River Mouth?
    correction...outside DC, not in, never in lol.

and it is possible for someone to be a halfway decent surfer and not live at a beach. us landlocked guys need a little love too
    Last edited by surferboi0911; Jan 12, 2009 at 09:57 PM.

u r a tool!! sponsered my ass.....kook alert!!!!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Wavetucker View Post
    u r a tool!! sponsered my ass.....kook alert!!!!
    haha i enjoy the humor, but also wrong. i didnt say i was gettin sponsored by oneill or quik. i did some looking around and found a shaper in florida thats willing to sponsor me...why would i pass that up

wow you must be really good to have board sponsor do you get flowed? iwish i had one
    Last edited by surfnj; Jan 13, 2009 at 03:05 AM.