LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I'm interested

Are the boards still available? And do you have pictures of them?

KR

Images
    yes they are. and the pics are posted as attachments on the initial post

Ok, great...this guy from New Smyrna has ties to ocean city. There's still a problem...you don't live near the beach!! At best, you live 2 - 2.5 hours away from the beach.

Still callin' you out on it. I think it's a load of crap, but hey, have fun selling your surfboards that you use once a month for those LOOONNNNGGG journey's down to the coastline....kook

Images
    haha ok. appreciate the support

you can give the guy a call if you'd like. he might even throw a little support your way being that you live at the beach and all and that apparently makes you something special
    Last edited by surferboi0911; Jan 13, 2009 at 03:38 PM.

well...for starters....it doesn't make me a tourist....

Images
    ive never claimed to be a local. pretty sure i dont qualify as a kook though, but if being geographically challenged is being a kook in your book, then ill accept that.

seriously though, if i can get some sort of sponsorship, maybe some of you guys should look around for them, they're everywhere. save some good money too

Boards look like they have never been surfed before? Appears to me that a kook bought a few boards showing off to his friends and didn't realize that he didn't live by the water.

Images
    the 1st board hadnt been ridden the day the pic was taken...happened to be the same day it was bought so you're right on that and i got it after my session that day so i didnt go back in the water with it. it was ridden a couple days later though. the other board's pics were from the guy that sold it to me, and it is obviously used in that pic.

i'm not sure i see the need in u guys trying to disqualify me. is it resentment? boredom? some other psychological issue? if u want 1, buy it. if not, then i'd say you can PM me with any concerns u may have about the validity of what i've said so far, but i assure that i've been 100% honest. any other questions or concerns that i can help you with?

surfingOC youre a tool.. i grew up 10 min from the beach and for the past 4 years was stuck about an hour and a half from any decent break while i was at school in boston.. i still found a way to paddle out before and after class in the freezing cold at least twice a week..

you dont know what this guy's deal is.. you're prob a kook cuz u spend so much time callin people out on message boards instead of being in the water

tail pad is too far up on the 5"10