LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyav13 View Post
    tail pad is too far up on the 5"10
    yea i realized that after i had put it on but i got use to it...easy fix tho if you're interested

way to ruin the chili with all tha tcrap

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mOtion732 View Post
    way to ruin the chili with all tha tcrap
    it was the previous owner.

i dont get a board for the looks, but more so for how it suits my needs. and it suited my needs just fine

Quote Originally Posted by rcav View Post
    surfingOC youre a tool.. i grew up 10 min from the beach and for the past 4 years was stuck about an hour and a half from any decent break while i was at school in boston.. i still found a way to paddle out before and after class in the freezing cold at least twice a week..

you dont know what this guy's deal is.. you're prob a kook cuz u spend so much time callin people out on message boards instead of being in the water
    Yeah, I bet I'm a kook for calling an inlander out....you ***, **** off. Spending time out of the water? I just got done a 2 week trip to San Diego, only to get right back in the water in OC two days later? yeah...I'm a kook, I forgot.

Word to the wise rvca or whatever you're name is...stay in the boston area and out of Maryland so no one has to deal w/your gay statements attempting to protect an inlander from scrutiny.

Quote Originally Posted by SurfingOC912 View Post
    Yeah, I bet I'm a kook for calling an inlander out....you ***, **** off. Spending time out of the water? I just got done a 2 week trip to San Diego, only to get right back in the water in OC two days later? yeah...I'm a kook, I forgot.

Word to the wise rvca or whatever you're name is...stay in the boston area and out of Maryland so no one has to deal w/your gay statements attempting to protect an inlander from scrutiny.
    Wow you really need to chill out. Why so much anger?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by SurfingOC912 View Post

not sure why you're scrutinizing though. in my location i have PG (pg county) so im not trying to hide my "inlander" status. what's the point you're trying to get at so i can get on with trying to sell my boards?

Quote Originally Posted by surferboi0911 View Post
    not sure why you're scrutinizing though. in my location i have PG (pg county) so im not trying to hide my "inlander" status. what's the point you're trying to get at so i can get on with trying to sell my boards?
    Nothing man, you're right....this is getting pointless. I'm over it, good luck w/selling your boards.

the lesson here is that a kook has been exposed....plain and simple.....u bought the boards to b cool...then realiezed how far a drive it is just to get worked like a tool. now u want to stop the financial bleeding and save face by recouping some of your $$$$. good luck kook

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Wavetucker View Post
    the lesson here is that a kook has been exposed....plain and simple.....u bought the boards to b cool...then realiezed how far a drive it is just to get worked like a tool. now u want to stop the financial bleeding and save face by recouping some of your $$$$. good luck kook
    well like i said before, if living 2 hours from the beach is being a kook, then u got me. but if being a kook has anything to do with what goes on in the water, then i'd say you're wrong....again.
    Last edited by surferboi0911; Jan 13, 2009 at 11:40 PM.

Images
    the guy wants to sell his boards... what is the point in claiming he is a kook or not...