LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Wavetucker View Post
    the lesson here is that a kook has been exposed....plain and simple.....u bought the boards to b cool...then realiezed how far a drive it is just to get worked like a tool. now u want to stop the financial bleeding and save face by recouping some of your $$$$. good luck kook
    I agree w/wavetucker...but I'm willing to let this one go....its just not worth the time anymore.

Wavetucker, didn't know you were from Oceanside. Just got back from a 2 week stay in Cardiff by the sea/Encinitas. Fell in love w/the place man. Will probably end up making the move in the next year or so.

Were you in town last week? We actually surfed Oceanside pier a few times...

do i sense a bromance??

easy there Twerp...I mean Terp....912 I wish I was in Oceanside last week! Anything beats north jersey. Cardiff is cool...did you get to Carlsbad or TJ? I will be going to Cali for a week in Feb to warm up for the May trip to El Salvador.

As for the kook...good luck selling your stuff...I hope you enjoy your new fad...whatever it may be!

Images
    boards are still available.

Quote Originally Posted by terprider View Post
    do i sense a bromance??
    hahahaha....

i have a house in annapolis, do you live near there?

Images
    yeah i live pretty close