LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: swellinfo

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.

swellinfo

is there any possibility of a swell coming this weekend?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by wbsurfer View Post
    is there any possibility of a swell coming this weekend?
    man I wish I could've gone out today... nice glassy waist high sets = better than what we've had.

Quote Originally Posted by ledzepfreak View Post
    man I wish I could've gone out today... nice glassy waist high sets = better than what we've had.
    no sh!t brah.i tryed to get my mom to take me but she said she didnt feel good and im so pissed. but i can feel something good happening this weekend. but looking at magic seaweed they're saying that we should see something come. and looking at the waves andwind maps here it looks we should get something as well for sunday. but knock on wood.

Images
    no sh!t brah.i tryed to get my mom to take me but she said she didnt feel good and im so pissed. but i can feel something good happening this weekend. but looking at magic seaweed they're saying that we should see something come. and looking at the waves andwind maps here it looks we should get something as well for sunday. but knock on wood.
    yeah, I hope to heaven that we get something this weekend. Man I bet you could've gotten barrelled today if you tucked in. At least we can take shelter in knowing that wblive thought it was only 2 stars. That makes me feel better about missing it.

As for the weekend, I think we have the waves, just the wind will be the determining factor.

Tranquil Mayhem Guest

Cool Eco-Friendly Clothing

A couple surfers from Long Island, NY started an eco-friendly clothing company. We are just started, but as of now we have a small collection on men's and women's t-shirts that are for sale on our website, and in a few select stores throughout Long Island. The men's shirts are 100% Organic Cotton, and the women's shirts are 70% Bamboo and 30% Organic Cotton. Check us out!! Preserve The World We Love to Ride, BE TRANQUIL MAYHEM!!

Images
    doesn't look like a whole lot going on right now. maybe a little SE fetch to develop this weekend around Puerto Rico... like summer time stuff.

is it gonna be worth while or should i go hit the mountains for some snowboarding?

Images
    snowboarding.

okay. then im guessing its gonna be small and choppy.

Images
    is it gonna be worth while or should i go hit the mountains for some snowboarding?
    you're lucky