LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: swellinfo

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Posts
    1,538
    Quote Originally Posted by ledzepfreak View Post
    you're lucky
    well right now i cant go if i cant get my new bindings to work with a different model board.

  2. #12
    mountains here???? haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...its gonna be a long drive to colorado for just a weekend trip

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Wilmington
    Posts
    740
    Images
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by surfny View Post
    mountains here???? haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...its gonna be a long drive to colorado for just a weekend trip
    there's some ski resorts up by Boone and also West Virginia too.

  4. #14
    hablamos espanol putas

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Posts
    1,538
    swell for monday it says the swell is coming from the s in the morning but then coming from the ese in the afternoon when will it be better to go out morning or afternoon?

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Wilmington
    Posts
    740
    Images
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by wbsurfer View Post
    swell for monday it says the swell is coming from the s in the morning but then coming from the ese in the afternoon when will it be better to go out morning or afternoon?
    I think that it'll be better in the morning with the lower tide, I'm not sure about the direction of the swell.

    EDIT, but I did not see the forecast update until just now...
    it depends how much the tide will affect it and how much the swell'll drop from the morning to the evening. Personally, if the tide doesn't affect it too much, I'd say the evening because the wind in the morning's gonna be like 20mph.

    If I had a way to get to the beach, I would wait for right when the wind calms down then go before the tide gets on it.

    IDK, I'm wave-starved, we'll just hafta wait.
    Last edited by ledzepfreak; Jan 16, 2009 at 09:06 PM.

  7. #17
    waves here???? haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...its gonna be a long drive to cali for just a weekend trip

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Wilmington
    Posts
    740
    Images
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by Skooba View Post
    waves here???? haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...its gonna be a long drive to cali for just a weekend trip
    Seriously, what happened to those nor'easters everyone was talking about?