LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

semer Guest

surf trip destination

so guys, i have a bit of dilemma. my girl and i want to take a trip, but she doesn't want to go somewhere that i'm going to just dip out and surf the whole time, and i don't want to go to some lame ass resort where all tehre is to do is "relax".

i'm looking for a place that i can surf, while she can chill on the beach and ahve it all pretty close together. like we'd be able to walk out of the hotel/resort and have a break within like a 1/4 mile.

any suggestions to a place like this?

Images
    When are you planning on going?

maybe 2-3 months?

Costa Rica

Lots of spots like this in Mexico too. Look into Punta Mita area, or Zihuat. Otherwise CR is pretty ideal.

Images
    If you have dough goto Barbados. If not goto CR.

Quote Originally Posted by semer View Post
    so guys, i have a bit of dilemma. my girl and i want to take a trip, but she doesn't want to go somewhere that i'm going to just dip out and surf the whole time, and i don't want to go to some lame ass resort where all tehre is to do is "relax".

i'm looking for a place that i can surf, while she can chill on the beach and ahve it all pretty close together. like we'd be able to walk out of the hotel/resort and have a break within like a 1/4 mile.

any suggestions to a place like this?

Delaware! Its a small wonder!

cocoa beach fl

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by surfde View Post
    cocoa beach fl
    BAHAAH! Make sure you bring your quiver for toe to double over toe high!

if he is looking at going in march there may be some decent swells plus it is a lot cheaper than going out of the country