LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Images

Change is happening, get over it.

"And so it goes. . . " Kurt Vonnegut
    Last edited by MDSurfer; Jan 23, 2009 at 01:55 AM. Reason: update

Let's hope that wind is a light offshore.

Everyone is so certain that we will be seeing big CHANGE. Sure looks like the usual suspects to me.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by El Porto View Post
    Everyone is so certain that we will be seeing big CHANGE. Sure looks like the usual suspects to me.
    YESSSSSSSSSS.... someone else see's what I see...

I don't think people are so certain that there will be immediate or even large-scale change (at least the educated people), but they are hoping for change since that's all we've got right now seeing that our country is in the dumps a bit.

With this new face brings restored nationalism to many as well as a better worldly image. If anyone thinks that change will come over night, or that Barack will get us out of our involvements and messes, is truly not paying any attention. Nothing is quick, and anything that Obama implements (such as climate control policies and alternative energy resource development) may not necessarily be seen until many terms into the future.

Images
    So then you might be willing to admit the the mess we're in now may have been caused by an administration several terms in the past.................

If there will be 'change', let's hope it is a good change, and not repercussions of impulsive actions we make because it is what we think we want, or what we think is better at the time.

Change uh? He hired half of Clinton's folks in his cabinet but we are gonna go ahead and label that change????? I hope he doesn't get used to the "rock star" treatment. We need a strong prez not another celebrity!!!

Images

Smitty

You mean like Bush? wow, how profound.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieInOC View Post
    So then you might be willing to admit the the mess we're in now may have been caused by an administration several terms in the past.................
    I think it's a lot easier to screw up a country than to rebuild it from an over $10 trillion debt.