LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: snow surf

WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.
    Quote Originally Posted by ledzepfreak View Post
    Ok, I see a barrier island with one side divided as Emerald Isle and the other Atlantic beach. At no point on that island does the land disconnect from itself besides the bouge inlet and the newport river inlet. I know they're not the same "beach" but it's the same barrier island.
    yeah but its definitely not close enough to give yarddog company in ab without a drive. The two beaches also face slightly different directions. Ei sandbars were ****ty last i checked. Your gonna get skunked anyway, the entire crystal coast sucks for surfing lately.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by conway View Post
    yeah but its definitely not close enough to give yarddog company in ab without a drive. The two beaches also face slightly different directions. Ei sandbars were ****ty last i checked. Your gonna get skunked anyway, the entire crystal coast sucks for surfing lately.
    one can only hope...

WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.
    one can only hope...
    the report on here for ei actually looked better than wrightsville today, when ya headin up?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by conway View Post
    the report on here for ei actually looked better than wrightsville today, when ya headin up?
    Monday, I have teacher workday.

But i figured that the wind would be better there and it is, and the Magicseaweed swell heights are like double the size than here, so there has to be something.

Monday, I have teacher workday.

But i figured that the wind would be better there and it is, and the Magicseaweed swell heights are like double the size than here, so there has to be something.
    I think you'll like it, the vibe up there is so much more laid back than wrightsville. Hope you get a little something.

Images
    Hey man, its all swell! some people blow things out of wack. i got what your sayin. same island, same swell, just a couple of mile away. don't listen to all the ankle biters tryin to bring ya down.... and the surf has been fun this weekend, ON THE SAME ISLAND!!!!
    back on the snow surf subject. they took a pic of me on the carteret news times website surfing in the snow...
    Last edited by yarddog; Jan 25, 2009 at 02:17 AM.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by yarddog View Post
    Hey man, its all swell! some people blow things out of wack. i got what your sayin. same island, same swell, just a couple of mile away. don't listen to all the ankle biters tryin to bring ya down.... and the surf has been fun this weekend, ON THE SAME ISLAND!!!!
    back on the snow surf subject. they took a pic of me on the carteret news times website surfing in the snow...
    can you post it?

Images
    I don't think I'm going to EI because the conditions will now be the same here for monday.

oh

sorry guys took me awhile to get back to ya. Yo, eclipse who is your brother? and we surfed skipper during the snow day

Images
    this is me at the oceanana pier. small but fun..