LOGIN | REGISTER

Thread: I can't wait!

Hybrid View

Images

I can't wait!

I'm leaving for PR in a week....i hope there are good waves... Swellinfo..any ideas for whats the outlook for down there on Superbowl weekend? I'm jonesing for some warm water, sun and surf!!

Images
    Lucky you man!! I could definitely go for some waves, let alone 80degree waves!!! Where you going in PR?

I wish i could go now my team is out of the super bowl and it is way too cold up here

Images
    Staying near Jobos at a very chill semi isolated spot right on the beach..have rental car..will travel to aguadilla, rincon, middles etc.....can't wait! Personally i hope wilderness is gonna be good! Love that break!

I hate you.

Images
    I was down there 2 January's ago... pretty disappointed Wilder's didn't get good.. but we scored Jobos one day that started at about head high and through afternoon with the winds, it started jacking up to 2-3ft OH.. we were all on our small wave boards and it was definitely a little sketchy.

Last day we were there we scored Middles soooo good... about chest to head and perfect glass... place is gnarly with the urchins but the water there was so blue and clear..

ENJOYYYY!!! while we all sit here freezing our nuts off with no waves