LOGIN | REGISTER

Hybrid View

Longboard the World - Jesse "Trimm" Timm pics just added!

My friend and pro logger, Jesse "Trimm" Timm, just sent me a batch of pics shot this month in beautiful Southern California. All pics from this surf photo batch are from surf lensman, Ron Greene. Stay stoked!

http://longboardtheworld.com/surfpics_cjt_109.php

Nice pics, I wish we got those caliber waves more than once a month.

And I don't mean to be a ****, but you already have another two threads about the site, I mean I like the notification of updates and new pics, but could you keep it on the same thread?

Quote Originally Posted by adowcett View Post
    Nice pics, I wish we got those caliber waves more than once a month.

And I don't mean to be a ****, but you already have another two threads about the site, I mean I like the notification of updates and new pics, but could you keep it on the same thread?
    Oh for God sake you kook!!! just can't make you happy can we? Shut your trap dude...you just made yourself look like a total ****!

Quote Originally Posted by cricha View Post
    Oh for God sake you kook!!! just can't make you happy can we? Shut your trap dude...you just made yourself look like a total ****!
    **** off, it's the same ****ing website, it may be a nice site, but he doesn't need to make a new thread every ****ing time, he makes a few more updates and every ****ing thread on here will begin with "Longboard the world...", Not to come across as harsh Arsen, I really like the site, and appreciate you sharing it with us.

WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.
    wow, what a ****in prick
    cricha=doucheus maximus

Quote Originally Posted by conway View Post
    wow, what a ****in prick
    cricha=doucheus maximus
    he can let me know when theres new photos anytime he wants - i enjoy looking at them appreciate the effort hes making he took up space on yalls po little thread go back to your bubble bath Sally I aint tryin to catfight oh, and...update away Arsen!

he can let me know when theres new photos anytime he wants - i enjoy looking at them appreciate the effort hes making he took up space on yalls po little thread go back to your bubble bath Sally I aint tryin to catfight oh, and...update away Arsen!
    "I really like the site, and appreciate you sharing it with us" What part of this don't you understand you ****ing ignorant retard, I think it's a wonderful site, but just a small posting courtesy could be taken. You have to blow it out of proportion with your bashing me for pointing this out, it's a minor issue. Chill the **** out you ****head. And I don't leave the bubble bath, your mother would get too lonely.