LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Geez, talk about making something out of nothing. It might be more courteous to use the same thread, but is it that big a deal?

Arsen, the site is sick, all the videos of those brown water barrels are making me drool for hurricane season.

And calm down Cricha, I think you're the only one that takes those two seriously.

And calm down Cricha, I think you're the only one that takes those two seriously.
    Yeah, remember, I'm a small woodland creature.

WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.
    bluhbluhbluhbluhbluhbluhbluhbluhbluhbluhbluhbluhbl uhbluhbluh

Quote Originally Posted by 58845 View Post
    Geez, talk about making something out of nothing. It might be more courteous to use the same thread, but is it that big a deal?

Arsen, the site is sick, all the videos of those brown water barrels are making me drool for hurricane season.

you are right....its not a big deal.... i dont spend endless hours on the internet and probably dont know the proper etiquette....but I do know that I enjoy the photo updates and dont want Arsen to think that ALL of us feel the same as the FARTS...I mean force....thats all...please dont be confused by thinking that a second of my evening was wasted thinking about those two ....anyway Im headin to the beaach to check it...if theres anything I'll let yall know

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by conway View Post
    did someone steal your little boyfriend recently? did you just start using a training bra? is it a little itchy or something?
    cause I swear, you sound like a seventh grade girl who just got her period.

I see where adowcett is coming from. Theres really no need to post a new thread every time theres an update. One central thread would serve the same purpose and stop cluttering up the forum. Nothing against Arsen and his site, I think your just making **** up in your mind cricha, cause your a ****ing TROLL
    Of course you see where adowcett is coming from.....try not to get any in your eye! I thought adowett was being a little cocky.....and did not want Arsen to feel unwelcome here. I dont know about forum etiuette apparently but I do know when someone sounds ungreatful....BTW you guys should put more thought into your responses...they r pretty weak and lack entertainment value

Quote Originally Posted by adowcett View Post
    Yeah, remember, I'm a small woodland creature.
    I dont have anything against any size woodland creatures just want Arsen to continue with his updates.....wherever he wants....just like you get to....relax...eat some nuts, berries or whatever woodland creatures eat

Of course you see where adowcett is coming from.....try not to get any in your eye
    No way, how dare you suggest such a thing....with Conway I just pull out and aim for the back

WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.
    Quote Originally Posted by cricha View Post
    Of course you see where adowcett is coming from.....try not to get any in your eye! I thought adowett was being a little cocky.....and did not want Arsen to feel unwelcome here. I dont know about forum etiuette apparently but I do know when someone sounds ungreatful....BTW you guys should put more thought into your responses...they r pretty weak and lack entertainment value
    what do we sound ungrateful about? please clarify.
    And maybe you should put more thought into the punctuation, spelling, grammar, and sentence structure in your posts. Because putting a ........ in between statements is just ****ing gay. your insults dont make any sense and you type like a sixth grader on myspace. Stop being so damn pompous, you ****.
    Last edited by conway; Jan 25, 2009 at 05:18 PM. Reason: didn't want to be a hypocrite.

Quote Originally Posted by conway View Post
    what do we sound ungrateful about? please clarify.
    And maybe you should put more thought into the punctuation, spelling, grammar, and sentence structure in your posts. cause putting a ........ in between statements is just ****ing gay. your insults dont make any sense and you type like a sixth grader on myspace. Stop being so damn pompous, you ****.
    I........ never ........did....... fit in with the computer geeks....whats myspace????

Wow! Let me first say thanks for everyones support! I'm stoked to be a part of surfing and everything it includes. One love! The reason I don't post under one thread is because there's a different subject for each one. I'm kinda new to the ins and outs of forums and the related etiquette and didn't realize multiple posts was a bad thing. I don't want to make anyones forum community experience unpleasant but at the same want to provide a fresh area for everyone to comment on when I post. If I was to keep posting into one thread it'll end up with a ton of pages with the most relevant info being lost in the shuffle. I'll just keep on, keepin on as I see the majority likes the pics being submitted in as new threads. Stay stoked!