LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Images
    ******...... and you **** but ****** even so a ***** could ******...... ***** you ****......*****......***** *** ***** **...... GRAMMAR **** 3rd ****** grader.... ****** Big Bird****ing....

You kids are ridiculous. Each and every single one of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsen View Post
    Wow! Let me first say thanks for everyones support! I'm stoked to be a part of surfing and everything it includes. One love! The reason I don't post under one thread is because there's a different subject for each one. I'm kinda new to the ins and outs of forums and the related etiquette and didn't realize multiple posts was a bad thing. I don't want to make anyones forum community experience unpleasant but at the same want to provide a fresh area for everyone to comment on when I post. If I was to keep posting into one thread it'll end up with a ton of pages with the most relevant info being lost in the shuffle. I'll just keep on, keepin on as I see the majority likes the pics being submitted in as new threads. Stay stoked!
    Thanks buddy. Appreciate it since most of the time its the only surf I get to see.

Wait a minute Cricha! You were out this weekend, I saw you! Me and my buddies were watching you from the boardwalk. How were you doing all that stuff on THOSE waves, its crazy! What you were doing on the longboard is more of an art-form than "surfing". We went to grab a bite to eat and came back to watch a couple of more rides and you were R R R R R Ripping the paddle board! Its a pleasure, a true pleasure! And Clemsonsurf....be nice cause i like to surf about as much as i like Clemson!

Quote Originally Posted by pfox View Post
    Wait a minute Cricha! You were out this weekend, I saw you! Me and my buddies were watching you from the boardwalk. How were you doing all that stuff on THOSE waves, its crazy! What you were doing on the longboard is more of an art-form than "surfing". We went to grab a bite to eat and came back to watch a couple of more rides and you were R R R R R Ripping the paddle board! Its a pleasure, a true pleasure! And Clemsonsurf....be nice cause i like to surf about as much as i like Clemson!
    If by surfing you mean freezing my balls off and if by ripping the SUP you mean falling off every 30 seconds then yes you did see me. Too cold and too small and you made me go out anyway. you are so annoying! Have fun in Barbados kook!

Quote Originally Posted by ClemsonSurf View Post
    ******...... and you **** but ****** even so a ***** could ******...... ***** you ****......*****......***** *** ***** **...... GRAMMAR **** 3rd ****** grader.... ****** Big Bird****ing....

........GOOOOOOOOOO cocks!!

WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemsonSurf View Post

"ClemsonSurf"

wtf

Quote Originally Posted by conway View Post
    "ClemsonSurf"

wtf
    school spirit

WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.
    Quote Originally Posted by cricha View Post
    school spirit
    do people actually surf in south carolina?

Quote Originally Posted by conway View Post
    do people actually surf in south carolina?
    no....usually just go to NC and take all those waves.

Cricha, Any time bud! With the cold fronts coming over the next week or so I should have plenty to post! Stay stoked! One love!

Quote Originally Posted by cricha View Post
    Thanks buddy. Appreciate it since most of the time its the only surf I get to see.