LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arsen View Post
    Cricha, Any time bud! With the cold fronts coming over the next week or so I should have plenty to post! Stay stoked! One love!
    yeah mon, one love one love! jah mon, one love!

Das rite baby! Spread da love. Give until it hurts.

Quote Originally Posted by conway View Post

WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.
    Das rite baby! Spread da love. Give until it hurts.
    spread da kine love like one love, yah?

Quote Originally Posted by conway View Post
    Huh?LOLthe irony is too much...xxx>>><...00=...(.....).....oh yeah how bout this one(.....)cool huh dude. all of the(......) is actually a code that alerts the "One Love Posse" that theres gonna be waves. pay attention yall. ( ... .. .......... .. . )<thas right we got waves comin'! there is also secret messsages hidden in all of ARSEN's post that, if read aloud, open a portal to saturn's outer ring.....rad huh?bring your skyhook & left handed smoke shifter

It's time to get elevated. Anyone play B Marley's music backwards? I bet there's some interesting messages in there.

It's time to get elevated. Anyone play B Marley's music backwards? I bet there's some interesting messages in there.
    the possibilities are endless bro. Thought we were gonna get some waves early this week but seems mom nature has shut us down again. apparentlty there was some waist/shouder glass afew days ago but happened while i was workin. how many miles out is the gulf stream where you are located?