LOGIN | REGISTER

Hybrid View

k small or flyer for east coast board

hey, i was wondering if anyone has merrick flyer or k small and there opinion on them and what conditions they work well in. anyone own them and what size... i here they rip?

Quote Originally Posted by riGhT c0asT sUrf View Post
    yea i got a flyer 2..5'10 squash tail, im 170 6'0
    this board works great in the waves we get on LI, in small mushy waves u give it a few pumps and it gets you down the line, great board highly recomended

don't flyer 2's have a swallow tail?? made for bigger waves then the flyer.. the flyer is a great board for around here. made for smaller waves to get to through the flat spots of waves. rode one for years mine was a 6'3 and i weigh 175.. it was a lil too fat for me i think..prob. could have went 6' ..

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by swell5 View Post
    don't flyer 2's have a swallow tail?? made for bigger waves then the flyer.. the flyer is a great board for around here. made for smaller waves to get to through the flat spots of waves. rode one for years mine was a 6'3 and i weigh 175.. it was a lil too fat for me i think..prob. could have went 6' ..
    Yea i have a flyer II and it has a swallow tail, i love it bucause of how easy it is to paddle into any size wave