LOGIN | REGISTER

Thread: Save G Rock

Save G Rock

I just saw the post and all of u should check that out because what they're proposing is seriously messed up. For all of you in jersey, hopefully by now you realized G rock was taken offf the air for another hip hop crap station if you want it back heres a link... Sign it!

http://www.petitiononline.com/grock/petition.html

Honstly, have not listened to radio in over a year now. And this is exactally why. In DC, one of my favorite radio stations went from alternative rock to latino ... overnight.

Images

Thumbs down Grrrhhr

Already signed the petition...not that it will help much...did you know that most of G-Rocks disc jockeys are signed on with this new bull sh**, p**** station,,,I feel sick again

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by poweruser View Post
    honstly, have not listened to radio in over a year now. And this is exactally why. In dc, one of my favorite radio stations went from alternative rock to latino ... Overnight.
    r.i.p hfs

Images

Unhappy

it just sucks

the new station sucks big time...

Quote Originally Posted by surferboi0911 View Post
    r.i.p hfs
    WRNR. Most of the worthy from HFS went there years ago. Around Balto you can also catch WTMD.

What I can't figure out is what audience are they trying to target with this crap. Who in central/southern NJ is really going to listen to this crap - it's not even really top 40 hits. High school and college kids aren't going to listen to this and I can't really imagine many in their 30's and 40's (which is me) finding any of this music appealing. I really hope G-rock resurfaces somewhere on the radio.

Brick Township, New Jersey, United States
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Uh... View Post
    I just saw the post and all of u should check that out because what they're proposing is seriously messed up. For all of you in jersey, hopefully by now you realized G rock was taken offf the air for another hip hop crap station if you want it back heres a link... Sign it!

http://www.petitiononline.com/grock/petition.html

ugghhhhh, no ****ing wonder they played some akon song when i was hoping to hear good music

it sickens me that they just pulled this out of the blue with no warning, i just don't get it