LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Images
    nice, just got back from bocas. gonna post a write-up in the next few days on jerseymobb. check it out when you have a chance. got some fun waves too.

Images
    Ahh..sick sick!! Siked to see that...

Saint Augustine Beach, Florida, United States
    Images
    I feel for everyone losing their jobs, but it is comforting to know that I'm not alone. I have been with Maryland DNR for going on 3 years and they have furloughed us, taken our state vehicle away and threatened us with job cuts. Some say the state is just lobbying for money and times aren't that bad. In my opinion, they are. But everyone is going nuts (understandably, with family to support, bills, etc.) over the thought of losing their job!
    All the while, the more I hear of job cuts, the closer my dreams of moving to Costa Rica seem. I am hardly a pessimist by any means. And hate to bring up politics on a surf forum, but unless something drastic is done to fix our unstable economy and our weakening dollar, the worst is yet to come.
    Those who are against taking money made here in the states out of the states due to the economic crisis... I got news for you. If you have taken any trip out of the states in the last 10+ years you are a hypocrite. This isn't something that snuck up on us overnight. This was bound to happen. Especially while were off trying to establish democracy in countries who don't want it and pay billions in foreign aide for people who never see it.
    But, what I originally meant to say is that it is nice to see people who don't get consumed with all the negative and who will remain happy with less. All it takes is some waves and enough cash to keep us fed to get by.

Good luck everyone! Vote Ron Paul! (even though he probably won't be running again)
    ________
    ANGELINA JOLIE PICS
    Last edited by kdubya; Mar 3, 2011 at 07:14 PM.

i was kinda expecting it, as i said earlier in this thread, and i got canned today. what a great time to recently graduate from college and be dropped into the job market with no marketable work experience. Ron Paul or revolution are the only ways i see out of this mess.

Quote Originally Posted by kdubya View Post
    I feel for everyone losing their jobs, but it is comforting to know that I'm not alone. I have been with Maryland DNR for going on 3 years and they have furloughed us, taken our state vehicle away and threatened us with job cuts. Some say the state is just lobbying for money and times aren't that bad. In my opinion, they are. But everyone is going nuts (understandably, with family to support, bills, etc.) over the thought of losing their job!
    All the while, the more I hear of job cuts, the closer my dreams of moving to Costa Rica seem. I am hardly a pessimist by any means. And hate to bring up politics on a surf forum, but unless something drastic is done to fix our unstable economy and our weakening dollar, the worst is yet to come.
    Those who are against taking money made here in the states out of the states due to the economic crisis... I got news for you. If you have taken any trip out of the states in the last 10+ years you are a hypocrite. This isn't something that snuck up on us overnight. This was bound to happen. Especially while were off trying to establish democracy in countries who don't want it and pay billions in foreign aide for people who never see it.
    But, what I originally meant to say is that it is nice to see people who don't get consumed with all the negative and who will remain happy with less. All it takes is some waves and enough cash to keep us fed to get by.

Good luck everyone! Vote Ron Paul! (even though he probably won't be running again)

wait your saying that we need somethin drastic done to our unstable economy, right? But isn't Ron Paul a liberatarian so he would try to stay out of those major desicions because liberatarians implement as little government intervention as possible?

Images
    Well, I would call it drastic when proposing to stop income tax, doing away with the IRS and stopping all foreign aide including to Israel. Not what you meant? Or do you mean little intervention as in not going into any country we wish and forcing them to conform to our western ways of living by means of military occupation? Plus, Ron Paul is hardly liberal. He is an Old Republican. Read up, sang son
    ________
    VOLCANO VAPORIZERS

Images
    I don't care what party Ron Paul is in. Ron Paul is the man. He was the only guy making sense during the republican debate a long time ago. And they were just making fun of him. Like Mitt Romney - he's an asshole.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakagrom View Post
    In some aspects, yes. But more so a Republican who firmly stands by our Constitution
    ________
    Lexus ls

Images
    Wooo!! I still have one more week of work! Another paycheck to help with trip to Bocas!