LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: sharks

Hybrid View

sharks

anyone know how the sharks are supposed to be this weekend at the jetty in Ft. Pierce?

Lots of sharks. A couple buddys of mine saw a 7 footer last weekend

yeah i just checked out their myspace page, and they appear to be laying low for the weekend. just some minor fishing

Quote Originally Posted by easthamptonlocal View Post
    yeah i just checked out their myspace page, and they appear to be laying low for the weekend. just some minor fishing
    Haha! They set their mood to "Flirty". LOL

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by daniel19805 View Post
    Lots of sharks. A couple buddys of mine saw a 7 footer last weekend

7 foot sharks are for kooks. haha

RobbWillow Guest
    Hey anyone gots any info on FT Pierce Jettys? i just moved down to the west coast of florida from The NJ shore.....surf sebastin last weekend very fun, just wanted to know whast up with campin on FT do u know anything?

Images

sharks and florida

so ive gathered there is alot of sharks on the east coast ne page for attack stats. how bout the gulf? no shark worries or what? has ne one on swell info ever got bit.....? would u still surf if u took blood thinners? lol if ihatelongboarders is menstrating should he even go in the water, what do most girls do. for real lol. funny but serious....?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnytoobad View Post
    so ive gathered there is alot of sharks on the east coast ne page for attack stats. how bout the gulf? no shark worries or what? has ne one on swell info ever got bit.....? would u still surf if u took blood thinners? lol if ihatelongboarders is menstrating should he even go in the water, what do most girls do. for real lol. funny but serious....?

Plenty of sharks in the gulf too. The panhandle gets WAY better waves than we do here on the west coast, and they've also had more than their share of shark attacks. It seems that they have a LOT of bull sharks. We have tons of sharks too. I see plenty every time I go fishing.

chotaboy Guest

shark

I ran into a bull shark down at the coffee shop this morning. He said there is a big super bowl party down at the sandbar and they are all busy chasing baitfish and getting wasted. Sounds like they are all busy.

Weeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzz