Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fred

Fred

Dear Fred,

I want you to send us the meanest, beefiest, throatiest, barrels, double overhead,
    that there's the possibility we end up dead.

I wanna be tucked so deep, my SI name becomes braaaaaadddddddddpittteddd,
    onlookers from the beach ask did he just get spitted?

Now I'm calling on SI to aboard the train and finish this off,
    because every time I do its in 30 seconds.

CHOOOOOOOOOOCHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Look at the track record! SSSSSHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeroevol View Post
    Look at the track record! SSSSSHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
    Ignorance is bliss.

* abored

Fred will encounter cooler waters and vertical shear after passing over the Cape Verde Islands, slowly weakening the storm as it moves WNW. What it does beyond that is pure speculation.

No offense dude but Betty does the predicting around here. Her track record has been flawless. Kill it now.

Quote Originally Posted by DonQ View Post
    No offense dude but Betty does the predicting around here. Her track record has been flawless. Kill it now.
    yea no offense im aware donqueer but i love betty and all but her 'track record' was poopies this whole summer.... this is simply a train thread for hype.. i know your used to trains and being Eiffel towered from a conductor and caboose so you prob know what im talkin about

Quote Originally Posted by Iloveswell View Post
    yea no offense im aware donqueer but i love betty and all but her 'track record' was poopies this whole summer.... this is simply a train thread for hype.. i know your used to trains and being Eiffel towered from a conductor and caboose so you prob know what im talkin about
    LOL. I needed this on a Monday morning.

btw. CHOOO CHOOOOOO. Here's a forecast for you: I get cannon blasted out of the tube, and lay the mother of all cuttys shooting spray into the outer solar system off my bonzer fin. I got my gun waxed up and put a new astroe deck on the nose so i can hang 5 while in the greenroom.

Quote Originally Posted by headhigh View Post
    Here's a forecast for you: I get cannon blasted out of the tube, and lay the mother of all cuttys shooting spray into the outer solar system off my bonzer fin. I got my gun waxed up and put a new astroe deck on the nose so i can hang 5 while in the greenroom.
    That is one hell of a forecast! BWAHAHAHA

Well, you jinxed it already by calling him 'Fred'. That makes me think of that wanker Mr. F@cking Rogers. Call him Freddie. That has a more sinister, loan shark, leg breaker sound to it.